- look around the repo, especially the open issues
- check out some open bounties
- check out some more open bounties
- learn about the source code by dissecting and debugging the tests
If you have research ideas you’d like to throw at us, exotic hardware you’d like to test on, or anything else revolutionary cooking up in your mind that you think might be bite too big for Geth or Parity to chew, let us know. We’ll gladly experiment!
Whatever you might expect to see in other projects applies here:
- be nice to others
- when evaluating PRs, focus exclusively on the quality of the code
- if submitting code, make sure it’s tested. All code MUST come with tests. To speed up the review, ping a team member.
- if submitting typo fixes or documentation changes, speed up the review process by pinging a team member. Swader will usually review those very quickly.
- if submitting a tutorial for inclusion on the official blog, also feel free to ping Swader.